How to order
At this time we are asking our customers to email us with the information for their project. In the near future, we hope to have an order form for greater convenience.
1. Choose the type of box you wish us to build: clamshell box, decorative lidded box, magazine box, slipcase or standard box
2. See our Materials* page for our selection of coverings including book cloth, buckram, decorative marbled paper or high quality watermarked colored paper stock.
*Please note that our materials are handmade which means coloring and patterns may vary slightly from the photographs. We are happy to supply you with samples upon request.
3. If you see a specific box that you like in one of our image galleries please feel free to reference it. Just click on any image and you will see the image with a reference name- please provide this name in your email.
4. Even if you choose covering materials from the gallery, please email us several close-up photos of your object(s) taken in bright daylight in order to assist us in recommending additional complimentary covering as well as box lining materials.
5. Carefully measure the size of the item as well as its depth in millimeters. We will base our design on your measurements so please be sure to be precise.
Send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the above information and we will promptly provide you with suggestions to finalize the design of your box as well as final pricing with a shipping cost.
At the time you place your order, we will invoice you for the box via PayPal or if you wish, you may pay by personal check.
Our boxes are handmade specifically for your object so please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner please let us know and we will determine what arrangements can be made.
If the box does not realize your expectations, it may be returned within 30 days for a full refund.